WATCH: Bryan Fischer Thinks Bert and Ernie's Romance Is Child Abuse
BY Jase Peeples
July 02 2013 10:55 AM ET
Bryan Fischer, host of Focal Point and director of issues analysis for the antigay American Family Association, recently appeared on an episode of The David Pakman Show to discuss his reaction to the Supreme Court decisions regarding marriage equality.
From comparing the recent New Yorker cover depicting Bert and Ernie in a loving embrace as “child abuse” to calling Justice Kennedy a “black-robed tyrant,” the antigay activist had no problem making leaps in logic when it supported his argument that LGBT civil rights were a detriment to society, but he quickly became irritated when Pakman pointed out the inconsistencies in his logic.
Watch the full interview in the video below.
- VIDEO: Duck Dynasty Star Says Gay People are Evil Murderers
- Report: A&E CEO Suspended Robertson for Sake of Gay Employees
- Should PR Exec Be Fired for AIDS Tweet?
- Artist Spotlight: Best of Art, 2013
- The Advocate's Person of the Year: Pope Francis
- LGBT Activist Goes Missing in Buffalo, Community Rallies
- Travel PHOTOS: Amazing Gay Rodeo Exhibit in Indianapolis December 21 2013 6:34 PM
- Media Report: A&E CEO Suspended Robertson for Sake of Gay Employees December 21 2013 5:37 PM
- Media Should PR Exec Be Fired for AIDS Tweet? December 21 2013 3:03 PM
- Media VIDEO: Duck Dynasty Star Says Gay People are Evil Murderers December 21 2013 2:25 PM
- Business Lockheed Martin Cuts Off Money to Antigay Boy Scouts December 21 2013 1:10 PM
- Transgender LGBT Activist Goes Missing, Community Rallies December 21 2013 12:08 PM
- Transgender New Jersey Senate Passes Transgender Birth Certificate Bill December 21 2013 6:00 AM