WATCH: Bryan Fischer Thinks Bert and Ernie's Romance Is Child Abuse
BY Jase Peeples
July 02 2013 11:55 AM ET
Bryan Fischer, host of Focal Point and director of issues analysis for the antigay American Family Association, recently appeared on an episode of The David Pakman Show to discuss his reaction to the Supreme Court decisions regarding marriage equality.
From comparing the recent New Yorker cover depicting Bert and Ernie in a loving embrace as “child abuse” to calling Justice Kennedy a “black-robed tyrant,” the antigay activist had no problem making leaps in logic when it supported his argument that LGBT civil rights were a detriment to society, but he quickly became irritated when Pakman pointed out the inconsistencies in his logic.
Watch the full interview in the video below.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- WATCH: Rick Santorum Thinks 'People Aren't Getting Married'
- WATCH: S.C. Senator Uses Confederate Flag Debate to Deliver Antigay Rant
- Hillary Clinton's Kind Words to Gay Kid 'Afraid' for His Future
- South Dakota AG: Clerks Can Refuse Same-Sex Marriage Licenses
- 15 More Queers and Allies to Watch in 2015