WATCH: Bryan Fischer Thinks Bert and Ernie's Romance Is Child Abuse
BY Jase Peeples
July 02 2013 11:55 AM ET
Bryan Fischer, host of Focal Point and director of issues analysis for the antigay American Family Association, recently appeared on an episode of The David Pakman Show to discuss his reaction to the Supreme Court decisions regarding marriage equality.
From comparing the recent New Yorker cover depicting Bert and Ernie in a loving embrace as “child abuse” to calling Justice Kennedy a “black-robed tyrant,” the antigay activist had no problem making leaps in logic when it supported his argument that LGBT civil rights were a detriment to society, but he quickly became irritated when Pakman pointed out the inconsistencies in his logic.
Watch the full interview in the video below.
- Why Are We Gay?
- BREAKING: Supreme Court: Kentucky Clerk Must Issue Marriage Licenses
- 5 HIV-Positive Men Give Advice to Their Former Selves
- STUDY: One-Third of Israelis Are Bisexual
- Op-ed: How The Danish Girl Helped Me Discover Myself
- WATCH: Miley Cyrus Features LGBT Youth and Drag Queens in VMA's Closing Number