8 Top Prospects for Expanding Marriage Equality
BY Julie Bolcer
November 20 2012 7:26 PM ET
Rhode Island: The last state in New England without marriage equality. Advocates are sure to make a push in 2013. House Speaker Gordon Fox, who is openly gay, said he would bring the bill to a vote next year. The obstacle is Senate President Teresa Paiva-Weed, but recent elections brought more marriage equality supporters to her conference and she is sure to feel more pressure to allow a vote on the bill.
- Panic! at the Disco Counters Westboro Baptist Church Picket With Donation
- Fox Pundit: Obama Forcing 'Militant LGBT Agenda' on Christians
- Shocking Increase in HIV Infection Rate Among Young Gay, Bi Men
- WATCH: Do Kids Movies Push The 'Gay Agenda'?
- GLAAD Studio Responsibility Index Reveals Lack of LGBT Visibility
- Op-ed: All Gay People Are Screwed Up and It's OK