PHOTOS: NYC After the Rulings Looks Joyful
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 27 2013 4:30 PM ET
The other flag
Edie Windsor (right), plaintiff in Windsor v. U.S. case, and Christine Quinn (left), speaker of the New York City Council, cheer as they are introduced to the crowd gathered outside the Stonewall Inn.
Jo Wilson (left) and Megan Wilson, married in New York in March, celebrate.
- Style Meet Sexy German Designer Working With Alan Cumming & ARMANI 2 min 16 sec ago
- HIV & AIDS Consumer Reports Now Ranks HIV Meds 47 min 49 sec ago
- Music 10 Singles You May Have Missed This Year 1 hour 20 min ago
- Acceptance Matters Confronting the 'Glitter Mafia' 1 hour 39 min ago
- Year in Review The Advocate's Person of the Year: 'Idiotic' or 'Important?' 5:00 AM
- Women Kim Basinger is Sleek and Sexy in Pin-Striped Men's Suit December 18 2013 9:50 PM
- Women Op-ed: The Right's War on Christmas - The 2013 Edition! December 18 2013 9:06 PM