PHOTOS: NYC After the Rulings Looks Joyful
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 27 2013 5:30 PM ET
The other flag
Edie Windsor (right), plaintiff in Windsor v. U.S. case, and Christine Quinn (left), speaker of the New York City Council, cheer as they are introduced to the crowd gathered outside the Stonewall Inn.
Jo Wilson (left) and Megan Wilson, married in New York in March, celebrate.
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Huge Ratings Are In for Bruce Jenner Interview
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'