PHOTOS: NYC After the Rulings Looks Joyful
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 27 2013 5:30 PM ET
The other flag
Edie Windsor (right), plaintiff in Windsor v. U.S. case, and Christine Quinn (left), speaker of the New York City Council, cheer as they are introduced to the crowd gathered outside the Stonewall Inn.
Jo Wilson (left) and Megan Wilson, married in New York in March, celebrate.
- BREAKING: Kentucky Clerk Defies Supreme Court, Denies Same-Sex Couples Marriage Licenses
- WATCH: That Other Defiant Kentucky Clerk Named Davis Invokes 'Higher Power'
- Why Are We Gay?
- Freeheld: Love In the Time of Cancer
- Pride at Work Tells HRC: ‘Enough Is Enough’
- STUDY: One-Third of Israelis Are Bisexual