PHOTOS: NYC After the Rulings Looks Joyful
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 27 2013 5:30 PM ET
The other flag
Edie Windsor (right), plaintiff in Windsor v. U.S. case, and Christine Quinn (left), speaker of the New York City Council, cheer as they are introduced to the crowd gathered outside the Stonewall Inn.
Jo Wilson (left) and Megan Wilson, married in New York in March, celebrate.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights