PHOTOS: NYC After the Rulings Looks Joyful
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 27 2013 4:30 PM ET
The other flag
Edie Windsor (right), plaintiff in Windsor v. U.S. case, and Christine Quinn (left), speaker of the New York City Council, cheer as they are introduced to the crowd gathered outside the Stonewall Inn.
Jo Wilson (left) and Megan Wilson, married in New York in March, celebrate.
- Artist Spotlight: Carlos Barahona Possollo
- Gallery of Geek: J. Bone
- Patrick Stewart: 'Supporting Gay Rights Is Natural'
- Madonna's 12 Studio Albums Ranked
- George Takei Hosts My Husband's Not Straight — The Perfect Follow-Up to TLC's 'Not Gay' Reality Show
- Op-ed: 6 Lessons a Straight Couple Learned From Owning a Gay Bar