PHOTOS: NYC After the Rulings Looks Joyful
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 27 2013 5:30 PM ET
The other flag
Edie Windsor (right), plaintiff in Windsor v. U.S. case, and Christine Quinn (left), speaker of the New York City Council, cheer as they are introduced to the crowd gathered outside the Stonewall Inn.
Jo Wilson (left) and Megan Wilson, married in New York in March, celebrate.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Op-ed: What Barney Frank Still Gets Wrong on ENDA