Antigay 14-Year-Old Says Obama Made His Former Friends Gay
BY Michelle Garcia
June 06 2012 4:44 PM ET
A 14-year old talk show host is proving to be the next Bryan Fischer, spouting off that homosexuality is a "belief," and that he is disgusted by it.
"The person is not born that way, no matter what Lady Gaga says," Caiden Cowger said in a video acquired by TMZ. He added that there must be at least 30 homosexual teenagers in his West Virginia county, and that it is "sickening" to him. He also said that he used to be friends with several peers who came out as gay, and that President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden are responsible for making his peers gay.
Video of Cowger's rant was initially posted on YouTube, but removed due to the website's policies against hate speech.
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: CNN's Cooper, Lemon Explore Their Roots in Special Program
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- WATCH: As Marriage Equality Spreads, Judge Rules NOM Can't Recoup $700K in Legal Fees