WATCH: Nancy Pelosi Ballroom Dances to ZZ Top at Gay Wedding
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
July 11 2012 11:56 AM ET
So much has been said about Representative Barney Frank's recent nuptials (includng the fact that his Republican collleagues have mostly pretended it didn't happen) but inquiring minds have their sights set on something else about last week's wedding: Did Nancy Pelosi — The Advocate's February cover woman and a huge LGBT rights supporter — cut a rug?
Turns out the aging power player who happens to be the Democratic Leader of the U.S. House of Representatives isn't beyond boogying to same-sex love. Someone got Pelosi on video ballroom dancing at Frank's reception with Terry Bean, Frank's co-best man, to ZZ Top's "Sharp Dressed Man."
- Ethics Complaint Filed Against Texas AG Over Stance on Marriage Licenses
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Why Does Vogue Think Bisexuality Is a Phase?
- The Marriage Equality Photo Seen Round the World