PHOTOS: Miami Beach Pride
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 14 2014 7:44 PM ET
Above: Miami Beach style in Pride Village
Miami Beach Gay Pride is an extraordinary two-day event that features a beach party and a festival and parade with more than 125 LGBT-friendly vendors and businesses, exciting celebrities, musical performances, refreshments, and a family-friendly play area. With grand marshals Gloria Estefan and choreographer Kenny Ortega, the fun volume nob was turned all the way up.
Coming into its sixth year, Miami Beach Gay Pride has grown into the largest two-day event of the year in Miami Beach. The hugely successful event in 2011 attracted more than 40,000 people, in 2012 more than 60,000 people and in 2013 more than 80,000 people from all walks of life, all parts of the country, and all age groups.
Click through for more photos >>>
- Brokeback Mountain: The 10th Anniversary of a Gay Classic
- 10 Things People Living With HIV Are Sick of Hearing
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- The 'Ex-Gay' Candidate for Missouri Governor
- Queer Women in Their 30s Give Advice to Their 20-Something Selves
- Even the Rehearsal Footage From Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour Is Spellbinding