PHOTOS: Pride in Tel Aviv
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 15 2014 4:00 AM ET
More than 100,000 people took part in the Gay Pride Parade Friday in Tel Aviv, one of the largest Pride Parades in the world, which culminated in a huge beach party in Charles Clore Park. The streets were jammed and traffic came to a standstill in the second most populous city in Israel.
It's important to mind your balance on a moving parade float.
Russian tourists enjoy the sun, the sand, and each other.
A Priscilla, Queen of the Desert homage.
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Teen Jerusalem Pride Marcher Dies From Stabbing
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide