PHOTOS: Pride in Tel Aviv
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 15 2014 4:00 AM ET
More than 100,000 people took part in the Gay Pride Parade Friday in Tel Aviv, one of the largest Pride Parades in the world, which culminated in a huge beach party in Charles Clore Park. The streets were jammed and traffic came to a standstill in the second most populous city in Israel.
It's important to mind your balance on a moving parade float.
Russian tourists enjoy the sun, the sand, and each other.
A Priscilla, Queen of the Desert homage.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Op-ed: Indiana's 'Turn Away Gays' Bill Is a Segregation-Era Throwback