PHOTOS: Pride in Tel Aviv
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 15 2014 4:00 AM ET
More than 100,000 people took part in the Gay Pride Parade Friday in Tel Aviv, one of the largest Pride Parades in the world, which culminated in a huge beach party in Charles Clore Park. The streets were jammed and traffic came to a standstill in the second most populous city in Israel.
It's important to mind your balance on a moving parade float.
Russian tourists enjoy the sun, the sand, and each other.
A Priscilla, Queen of the Desert homage.
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- #TBT: Breaking the Gay Code in the Movies
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Op-ed: The White Party and Gay Culture Need More Color
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'