PHOTOS: Pride in Tel Aviv
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 15 2014 4:00 AM ET
More than 100,000 people took part in the Gay Pride Parade Friday in Tel Aviv, one of the largest Pride Parades in the world, which culminated in a huge beach party in Charles Clore Park. The streets were jammed and traffic came to a standstill in the second most populous city in Israel.
It's important to mind your balance on a moving parade float.
Russian tourists enjoy the sun, the sand, and each other.
A Priscilla, Queen of the Desert homage.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Mormon Missionary Positions