PHOTOS: Pride in Tel Aviv
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 15 2014 4:00 AM ET
More than 100,000 people took part in the Gay Pride Parade Friday in Tel Aviv, one of the largest Pride Parades in the world, which culminated in a huge beach party in Charles Clore Park. The streets were jammed and traffic came to a standstill in the second most populous city in Israel.
It's important to mind your balance on a moving parade float.
Russian tourists enjoy the sun, the sand, and each other.
A Priscilla, Queen of the Desert homage.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Here's How You Can Celebrate Trans Pride on Facebook, Too!
- Where Are 1.5 Million Missing Black Men?
- Op-ed: Will GOP Candidates Sign NOM’s 2016 Hate Pledge?