PHOTOS: Pride in Tel Aviv
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 15 2014 4:00 AM ET
More than 100,000 people took part in the Gay Pride Parade Friday in Tel Aviv, one of the largest Pride Parades in the world, which culminated in a huge beach party in Charles Clore Park. The streets were jammed and traffic came to a standstill in the second most populous city in Israel.
It's important to mind your balance on a moving parade float.
Russian tourists enjoy the sun, the sand, and each other.
A Priscilla, Queen of the Desert homage.
- Larry King Is Confused By Anna Paquin's 'Non-Practicing' Bisexuality
- Daddy, What Does 'Gay' Mean?
- The Peculiarity of Black Trans Male Privilege
- Tyler Oakley Could Be The First Gay Person You Ever Met
- BSA: Gays Aren't Pedophiles, But They Still Can't Be Leaders
- #TBT: Famous Moments On the Wrong Side of History