No Shame? Inside the NBA Hosts Just Can't Stop Laughing About Gay Ways
BY Lucas Grindley
January 26 2013 1:04 PM ET
The often raucous Inside the NBA anchors devolved into one-upping each other's jokes about effeminate men, with Shaq pretending to get his eyebrows waxed, then Chris Webber applying some pouty lip gloss and Kenny Smith presenting a limp-wristed manicure.
It was all at the expense of Charles Barkley, who had mentioned getting his eyebrows waxed during commentary on TNT about Thursday's Clippers-Suns game.
"Just trying to get this Chuck off my face," Webber said while wiping off the lip gloss. "Ain't no shame in my game! Ain't no shame in my game!" they loudly mocked something Barkley had said about the waxing.
Deadspin reported on the moment as "transparent gay-baiting." Reporter David Roher wrote, "If NBA locker rooms are anything like TNT's halftime show, there's still a lot of work to do."
Watch the video below.
- Travel Out Traveler Awards: What's the Next Hot Destination? 2 min 41 sec ago
- Internet WATCH: What Do These Gay Hockey Players Want for Christmas? 32 min 38 sec ago
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Glenn Beck Has Gay Friends, So He's Not Intolerant 37 min 47 sec ago
- Women Op-ed: Remembering Mandela 1 hour 18 min ago
- Marriage Equality Illinois Family Institute Compares Marriage Equality to Junk Food 2 hours 1 min ago
- Year in Review 11 Great New Tech Gifts UPDATED: 2 hours 1 min ago
- People Lady Gaga Urges Boycott of Sochi Olympics 2 hours 22 min ago