No Shame? Inside the NBA Hosts Just Can't Stop Laughing About Gay Ways
BY Lucas Grindley
January 26 2013 2:04 PM ET
The often raucous Inside the NBA anchors devolved into one-upping each other's jokes about effeminate men, with Shaq pretending to get his eyebrows waxed, then Chris Webber applying some pouty lip gloss and Kenny Smith presenting a limp-wristed manicure.
It was all at the expense of Charles Barkley, who had mentioned getting his eyebrows waxed during commentary on TNT about Thursday's Clippers-Suns game.
"Just trying to get this Chuck off my face," Webber said while wiping off the lip gloss. "Ain't no shame in my game! Ain't no shame in my game!" they loudly mocked something Barkley had said about the waxing.
Deadspin reported on the moment as "transparent gay-baiting." Reporter David Roher wrote, "If NBA locker rooms are anything like TNT's halftime show, there's still a lot of work to do."
Watch the video below.
- Media WATCH: Chelsea Handler Skewers Piers Morgan as a 'Terrible Interviewer' 34 min 36 sec ago
- Travel First Same-Sex Couple to Wed at Roman Baths 1 hour 17 min ago
- Politics S.C. House OKs Cuts to Colleges With LGBT Curricula 1 hour 27 min ago
- Travel Brooklyn-Bound Girls Bus Tour Being Floated 1 hour 53 min ago
- Sports Jason Collins Will Remain With Brooklyn Nets 2 hours 55 sec ago
- Theater Adam Shankman to Helm Hair at Hollywood Bowl 2 hours 7 min ago
- Women Out Musician Soko On Being a Part of 'First Kiss' Viral Video 2 hours 12 min ago