No Shame? Inside the NBA Hosts Just Can't Stop Laughing About Gay Ways
BY Lucas Grindley
January 26 2013 1:04 PM ET
The often raucous Inside the NBA anchors devolved into one-upping each other's jokes about effeminate men, with Shaq pretending to get his eyebrows waxed, then Chris Webber applying some pouty lip gloss and Kenny Smith presenting a limp-wristed manicure.
It was all at the expense of Charles Barkley, who had mentioned getting his eyebrows waxed during commentary on TNT about Thursday's Clippers-Suns game.
"Just trying to get this Chuck off my face," Webber said while wiping off the lip gloss. "Ain't no shame in my game! Ain't no shame in my game!" they loudly mocked something Barkley had said about the waxing.
Deadspin reported on the moment as "transparent gay-baiting." Reporter David Roher wrote, "If NBA locker rooms are anything like TNT's halftime show, there's still a lot of work to do."
Watch the video below.
- Religion Meet the Controversial Spiritual Adviser to Trans People 27 min 34 sec ago
- Women 9 Inspiring Women Backing LGBT Rights Around The World 49 min 52 sec ago
- Marriage Equality Where Can You Get Married in Illinois? 59 min 16 sec ago
- HIV & AIDS HIV 101: Can I Get HIV if I’m a Top? 1 hour 7 min ago
- Media How to Get a Job With Nate Silver 2 hours 41 min ago
- Parenting What's in My Dad Bag? 7:00 AM
- Politics Timeline: When Executive Orders Came First? 6:00 AM