Michael Sam Signed by St. Louis Rams
BY Annie Hollenbeck
June 13 2014 6:16 PM ET
Less than a week before being signed, Michael Sam told a group of reporters after practice, “I’m doing pretty good.” It would appear he was correct.
Michael Sam, the first openly gay man to ever be drafted into the NFL, was officially signed by the St. Louis Rams. NFL.com announced Thursday that all 11 players drafted by St. Louis had been signed, including Sam, the second-to-last player picked by the Rams.
— Michael Sam (@MichaelSamNFL) June 12, 2014
No word yet on whether Sam kissed his boyfriend after learning the news.
- Couple Indicted Over Torture Death of 8-Year-Old They Thought Was Gay
- Hot Sheet: They Are Risen
- Artist Spotlight: Kent Monkman
- Love Is Strange: A Love Story for Our Times
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict In Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- Snow White and the Seven Bottoms Will Take Bite of Big Apple