Michael Sam Signed by St. Louis Rams
BY Annie Hollenbeck
June 13 2014 6:16 PM ET
Less than a week before being signed, Michael Sam told a group of reporters after practice, “I’m doing pretty good.” It would appear he was correct.
Michael Sam, the first openly gay man to ever be drafted into the NFL, was officially signed by the St. Louis Rams. NFL.com announced Thursday that all 11 players drafted by St. Louis had been signed, including Sam, the second-to-last player picked by the Rams.
— Michael Sam (@MichaelSamNFL) June 12, 2014
No word yet on whether Sam kissed his boyfriend after learning the news.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- Trayvon Martin Killer George Zimmerman Proves He's a Racist Homophobe
- WATCH: Donald Trump Still Can't Explain His Marriage Equality Opposition
- TBT: Mid-Century Dreamboats
- WATCH: Kentucky Clerk Defies Court Again, Turns Away Same-Sex Couple a Third Time