Michael Sam Signed by St. Louis Rams
BY Annie Hollenbeck
June 13 2014 6:16 PM ET
Less than a week before being signed, Michael Sam told a group of reporters after practice, “I’m doing pretty good.” It would appear he was correct.
Michael Sam, the first openly gay man to ever be drafted into the NFL, was officially signed by the St. Louis Rams. NFL.com announced Thursday that all 11 players drafted by St. Louis had been signed, including Sam, the second-to-last player picked by the Rams.
— Michael Sam (@MichaelSamNFL) June 12, 2014
No word yet on whether Sam kissed his boyfriend after learning the news.
- Broadway Bares Gets Naked for the 25th Time
- WATCH: Funny or Die Envisions Parental Response to Josh Duggar's Sex Abuse Scandal
- Op-ed: A 13-Year-Old, the Minnesota Governor, and LGBT Rights
- 16 Antigay Leaders Exposed as Gay or Bi
- The 15 Best LGBT Summer Reads Include Anne Rice, Kevin Sessums
- PHOTOS: The Bare Truths of Trans Men