Take a Look Back: Gay at the Prom
BY Michelle Garcia
June 20 2012 5:00 AM ET
Whether you were the prom queen, the guy hanging out by the punch bowl, or one of the prom rebels who ditched the event for a better time, many of us have a prom story.
We asked our readers to share their favorite memories of the biggest high school party of the year. What we got were tales of long-term love, some embarassing fashion choices, and some serious good times.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- Modern Family Director Live-Tweets a Plane Passenger's Drunken Meltdown
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad