Honey Boo Boo Blacks Out Bullying
BY Trudy Ring
January 25 2013 9:12 PM ET
Many schools and communities are observing Black Out Bullying Day today (and some are doing it for a whole week), with supporters asked to wear black T-shirts to take a stand against bullying of young people because of their sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic. The Honey Boo Boo gang got in on the act with this photo on Facebook.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Max: I Made a 'Grave Mistake'
- WATCH: Gay Dream Team of Michael Urie, Randy Harrison in Such Good People
- Prominent Queer Korean, Chicana Leader Killed in Her Atlanta Home