Honey Boo Boo Blacks Out Bullying
BY Trudy Ring
January 25 2013 9:12 PM ET
Many schools and communities are observing Black Out Bullying Day today (and some are doing it for a whole week), with supporters asked to wear black T-shirts to take a stand against bullying of young people because of their sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic. The Honey Boo Boo gang got in on the act with this photo on Facebook.
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- Op-ed: The Amtrak Accident Isn't Part of the Gay Agenda
- 14 Stunning Photos of LGBT Military Personnel
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding