Honey Boo Boo Blacks Out Bullying
BY Trudy Ring
January 25 2013 9:12 PM ET
Many schools and communities are observing Black Out Bullying Day today (and some are doing it for a whole week), with supporters asked to wear black T-shirts to take a stand against bullying of young people because of their sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic. The Honey Boo Boo gang got in on the act with this photo on Facebook.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- He Said, She Said: Privilege Check On I Am Cait
- Straight Talk With Years & Years' Olly Alexander, the U.K.'s New Gay Pop Star
- 60 Homoerotic Album Covers
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Lesbian Couple Allegedly Beaten After Kissing Outside Six Flags in Mass.