PHOTOS: Humanizing the Hookup
BY Christopher Harrity
April 07 2014 6:00 AM ET
One of my favorite connections that I've made so far is with James. We hit it off instantly, realizing how similarly we thought about life; it was no surprise our birthdays are four days apart. Before I met James, I was looking for a vocal coach. Turned out he is one! We ended up hanging out for three hours, he sang for me, we looked through his wedding album, I sang for him, and then left as one of his new students.
- BREAKING: Kentucky Clerk Defies Supreme Court, Denies Same-Sex Couples Marriage Licenses
- Why Are We Gay?
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- STUDY: One-Third of Israelis Are Bisexual
- WATCH: That Other Defiant Kentucky Clerk Named Davis Invokes 'Higher Power'
- BREAKING: Supreme Court: Kentucky Clerk Must Issue Marriage Licenses