PHOTOS: Humanizing the Hookup
BY Christopher Harrity
April 07 2014 6:00 AM ET
One of my favorite connections that I've made so far is with James. We hit it off instantly, realizing how similarly we thought about life; it was no surprise our birthdays are four days apart. Before I met James, I was looking for a vocal coach. Turned out he is one! We ended up hanging out for three hours, he sang for me, we looked through his wedding album, I sang for him, and then left as one of his new students.
- 7 Brave Campuses for LGBT Students in the South
- Michael Sam Passed Over By Every NFL Team
- Op-ed: In The Long Run, Michael Sam Being Cut Was About Homophobia
- WATCH: Gay Teen Explains What Bible Really Says
- WATCH: Which State's Marriage Equality Proposal Will Make SCOTUS Say 'I Do?'
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out