PHOTOS: Humanizing the Hookup
BY Christopher Harrity
April 07 2014 5:00 AM ET
One of my favorite connections that I've made so far is with James. We hit it off instantly, realizing how similarly we thought about life; it was no surprise our birthdays are four days apart. Before I met James, I was looking for a vocal coach. Turned out he is one! We ended up hanging out for three hours, he sang for me, we looked through his wedding album, I sang for him, and then left as one of his new students.
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'