PHOTOS: Humanizing the Hookup
BY Christopher Harrity
April 07 2014 6:00 AM ET
One of my favorite connections that I've made so far is with James. We hit it off instantly, realizing how similarly we thought about life; it was no surprise our birthdays are four days apart. Before I met James, I was looking for a vocal coach. Turned out he is one! We ended up hanging out for three hours, he sang for me, we looked through his wedding album, I sang for him, and then left as one of his new students.
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- #TBT: Breaking the Gay Code in the Movies
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'