Ezra Miller Talks Queer Love, Rocky Horror, and a Perks Reunion
BY Christopher Rudolph
February 13 2013 7:00 AM ET
Having breakout roles in indie darlings such as We Need to Talk About Kevin and The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Ezra Miller is at the forefront of a new generation of young Hollywood.
His most recent film, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, was released on DVD, Blu-ray, VOD, and PPV on Tuesday, and it centers around a freshman named Charlie (Logan Lerman), a beautiful, free-spirited girl he's in love with (Emma Watson as Sam), and Miller as her fearless stepbrother, Patrick. We got the much-buzzed-about actor to talk about the film, his "heavy meadow" band, being queer, and that "very tricky and beautiful thing" called love.
- Film Kidnapped for Christ to Premiere at Slamdance 36 min 21 sec ago
- Acceptance Matters Op-ed: Separate or Together? 1 hour 35 min ago
- Day in LGBT America PHOTOS: Just Another Day at Work in LGBT America 1 hour 36 min ago
- Arts & Entertainment PHOTOS: We Asked The Stars, Who Is Your Hero? 2 hours 6 min ago
- Music WATCH: The Best (and Not So Best) of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music 5:00 AM
- Women New Family Ties: Meredith Baxter Marries Nancy Locke December 09 2013 8:01 PM
- Travel Spider-Man Will Welcome In 2014 In Times Square December 09 2013 7:52 PM