Ezra Miller Talks Queer Love, Rocky Horror, and a Perks Reunion
BY Christopher Rudolph
February 13 2013 8:00 AM ET
Having breakout roles in indie darlings such as We Need to Talk About Kevin and The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Ezra Miller is at the forefront of a new generation of young Hollywood.
His most recent film, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, was released on DVD, Blu-ray, VOD, and PPV on Tuesday, and it centers around a freshman named Charlie (Logan Lerman), a beautiful, free-spirited girl he's in love with (Emma Watson as Sam), and Miller as her fearless stepbrother, Patrick. We got the much-buzzed-about actor to talk about the film, his "heavy meadow" band, being queer, and that "very tricky and beautiful thing" called love.
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- Does Expansion of Rights Also Expand Antigay Violence?
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout
- Donald Rumsfeld Isn't Sure, But Marriage Equality Might Lead to Polygamy
- Schumer Admits Reason He Left Gays Out of Immigration 'Provides Little Comfort'
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Comics and Graphic Novels This Gay Superhero Comic Is So Super Duper 30 min 30 sec ago
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? 1 hour 15 min ago
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt's Lawyer: Possible Plea Deal, But No Felony For Same-Sex High School Relationship 2 hours 26 min ago
- Military Donald Rumsfeld Isn't Sure, But Marriage Equality Might Lead to Polygamy 2 hours 29 min ago
- Internet WATCH: The First AIDS Generation in Giant Town Hall 6:16 PM
- Politics Joe Biden Praises Jewish Leaders for Marriage Equality 6:09 PM
- Travel Peace Corps Recognizes, Respects Same-Sex Couples 5:07 PM