Ezra Miller Talks Queer Love, Rocky Horror, and a Perks Reunion
BY Christopher Rudolph
February 13 2013 8:00 AM ET
Having breakout roles in indie darlings such as We Need to Talk About Kevin and The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Ezra Miller is at the forefront of a new generation of young Hollywood.
His most recent film, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, was released on DVD, Blu-ray, VOD, and PPV on Tuesday, and it centers around a freshman named Charlie (Logan Lerman), a beautiful, free-spirited girl he's in love with (Emma Watson as Sam), and Miller as her fearless stepbrother, Patrick. We got the much-buzzed-about actor to talk about the film, his "heavy meadow" band, being queer, and that "very tricky and beautiful thing" called love.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Christopher Sousa 2 hours 17 min ago
- Education Theological School Grads Show Support With Rainbow Tassels May 24 2013 8:55 PM
- Technology Want the Worst? Search for 'Gayest' May 24 2013 8:25 PM
- The End of Bullying WATCH: It Already Got Better for This Colorado Student May 24 2013 7:58 PM
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt Refuses Plea, Heads to Court Over Same-Sex High School Relationship May 24 2013 7:48 PM
- Politics Ukrainian LGBT Pride Event Blocked May 24 2013 7:32 PM
- Sports MMA Fighter in First Fight Since Revealing Gender Transition May 24 2013 7:00 PM