Ezra Miller Talks Queer Love, Rocky Horror, and a Perks Reunion
BY Christopher Rudolph
February 13 2013 7:00 AM ET
Having breakout roles in indie darlings such as We Need to Talk About Kevin and The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Ezra Miller is at the forefront of a new generation of young Hollywood.
His most recent film, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, was released on DVD, Blu-ray, VOD, and PPV on Tuesday, and it centers around a freshman named Charlie (Logan Lerman), a beautiful, free-spirited girl he's in love with (Emma Watson as Sam), and Miller as her fearless stepbrother, Patrick. We got the much-buzzed-about actor to talk about the film, his "heavy meadow" band, being queer, and that "very tricky and beautiful thing" called love.
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'
- Emily Blunt: 'I Want to Be a Gay Icon'