François Ozon gets all-star cast for Eight Women
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 14 2001 1:00 AM ET
Variety reports that gay writer-director François Ozon (Criminal Lovers, Water Drops on Burning Rocks) has put together a cast of Frances top actresses for his new movie, Eight Women. Described as an Agatha Christiestyle bitchy whodunit set on Christmas Eve, the film will star Catherine Deneuve, Emmanuelle Béart (Manon of the Spring), Virginie Ledoyen (Jeanne and the Perfect Guy), Isabelle Huppert (Entre Nous), Fanny Ardant (The Woman Next Door), Danielle Darrieux (The Earrings of Madame de...), Vahina Giocante (Marie Baie des Anges), and Firmine Richard (Mama, Theres a Man in Your Bed), each of whom will sing a classic French pop song. Shooting is scheduled to begin in April.
- Art or Porn?: Filmmakers Who Tested the Limits
- Hot Sheet: Guardians and Go-Go Boys
- It's Probably A Good Idea to Listen to Nate Silver
- Uganda's Anti-Homosexuality Act: 'Null and Void'
- Larry King Is Confused By Anna Paquin's 'Non-Practicing' Bisexuality
- WATCH: Australian Model Ruby Rose Comes Out as Gender Fluid