Cancellation time for Bette and Hype
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 08 2001 1:00 AM ET
Bette, starring gay icon Bette Midler, and Hypea sketch comedy show cocreated by out comics Terry Sweeney, Lanier Laney, and Scott Kinghave been canceled by CBS and the WB, respectively, reports ZENtertainment.com. The Web site notes that Wednesdays broadcast of Bette will be the final episode.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'