Lesbian plotline good to AMC
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 15 2001 1:00 AM ET
TV Guide speculates that the 21 nominations that popular soap opera All My Children received from the Daytime Emmys may well have been on the strength of the story line in which Ericas daughter, played by Eden Reigel, comes out of the closet. Reigel was nominated for Younger Actress for her performance, while Susan Lucci, playing her mother, is up for Lead Actress. Also notable to fans of the show, Lucci will be going head-to-head in that category with two other ladies from the cast: Julia Barr (Brooke) and Marcy Walker (Liza).
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- These Indiana Businesses Haven't Weighed in on Discrimination
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word