Lesbian plotline good to AMC
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 15 2001 1:00 AM ET
TV Guide speculates that the 21 nominations that popular soap opera All My Children received from the Daytime Emmys may well have been on the strength of the story line in which Ericas daughter, played by Eden Reigel, comes out of the closet. Reigel was nominated for Younger Actress for her performance, while Susan Lucci, playing her mother, is up for Lead Actress. Also notable to fans of the show, Lucci will be going head-to-head in that category with two other ladies from the cast: Julia Barr (Brooke) and Marcy Walker (Liza).
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- WATCH: Australian Model Ruby Rose Comes Out as Gender Fluid