Lesbian plotline good to AMC
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 15 2001 1:00 AM ET
TV Guide speculates that the 21 nominations that popular soap opera All My Children received from the Daytime Emmys may well have been on the strength of the story line in which Ericas daughter, played by Eden Reigel, comes out of the closet. Reigel was nominated for Younger Actress for her performance, while Susan Lucci, playing her mother, is up for Lead Actress. Also notable to fans of the show, Lucci will be going head-to-head in that category with two other ladies from the cast: Julia Barr (Brooke) and Marcy Walker (Liza).
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend