Saffron wants Hillary
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 15 2001 12:00 AM ET
Actress Saffron Burrows, girlfriend of director Mike Figgis (Time Code), revealed to society magazine Harpers and Queen that given the choice, she might fancy an affair with ClintonHillary Clinton. She also owned up to wanting her legs waxed by transvestite comedian Eddie Izzard, no doubt in order to look her best for a night on the town with the junior senator from New York.
- WATCH: The Best of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
- Op-ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- WATCH: Obama Invokes LGBT Rights in Mandela Eulogy
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President
- Women Emily Rios' Lesbian Character on The Bridge Upped to Series Regular 1 hour 52 min ago
- Media Russia Expert to Offer Political Commentary During Olympics 2 hours 43 min ago
- Travel In-Flight Cellphone Conversations: Dream or Nightmare? 2 hours 51 min ago
- Politics New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President 7:08 PM
- Latest News NBC To Spotlight Russia’s Human Rights Abuses During Olympics 6:11 PM
- Couples/Personal Finances The Financial Effects of DOMA: Filing Taxes 5:56 PM
- Couples/Personal Finances Examining Employee Benefits in the Wake of DOMA’s Overturn 5:38 PM