First Years axed after three episodes
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 05 2001 12:00 AM ET
First Years, an NBC dramedy notable primarily for the presence of the out gay character played by Mackenzie Astin, has been dropped after only three airings, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Apparently the competitionAlly McBeal on Fox and Everybody Loves Raymond on CBSproved too formidable. Astin, however, will not be absent for long from the flickering small screen; Variety reports that he has already signed on to star in an untitled comedy pilot for NBC.
- Antigay Heckler Dragged Out of Supreme Court
- Hillary Clinton's Rainbow Logo Leads Politicians Proclaiming 'Love Can't Wait'
- PHOTOS: The Scene at the Supreme Court As Marriage Equality is Considered
- See Where the Nation Stands On Marriage Equality — In One Graphic
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Drag Race Star Miss Fame Releases 'Rubber Doll' Music Video