Stephen Gately interested in duet with Eminem
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 17 2001 12:00 AM ET
The [London] Sunday Mirror reports that gay Boyzone member Stephen Gately is interested in recording a duet with white rapper Eminem. Gately, whose coming-out has done little to tarnish his boy-band image, revealed hed happily ditch the nonthreatening persona to sing with the controversial star. Gately opines, I dont know if hes homophobic or not, but Ive no grudge. I think hes hyped up a lot. Hes probably very quiet.
- Op-ed: Gay Nightlife Is Dead — Long Live Gay Nightlife
- Op-ed: Rethinking the Shame Game Against Homophobes
- New ABC Talker Laura Ingraham Has Antigay Record
- Op-ed: I'm a Gay Guy at a Christian College
- WATCH: Sprint Sends Customer Email to 'Gay Sissyboy'
- WATCH: Ala. Woman Charged With Murder of Son's Boyfriend