Nicole Kidman to auction couture gowns for charity
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 18 2001 11:00 PM ET
Actress Nicole Kidman will auction couture ball gowns to raise funds for the UCLA Womens Reproductive Cancer Program on April 18 at Bloomingdales, Lexington at 59th in New York City, as part of a series of celebrity auctions for AIDS charities. Designers for the dresses include Karl Lagerfeld for Chanel, Oscar de la Renta, Helmut Lang, Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, John Galliano, and Ghesquiere for Balenciaga. Molly Sims of MTVs House of Style will host the event.
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- BREAKING: Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Emily Blunt: 'I Want to Be a Gay Icon'
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'