Love comes to Isaac Mizrahi
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 26 2001 12:00 AM ET
Isaac Mizrahi has found himself an almost perfect relationship, reports the New York Observer. After being in a bit of a slump after the closing of his one-man show Les MIZrahi, he adopted a collie mix last November on the theory that you cant control [things].... Thats why I got Harry, because I thought, Well, what if Im like the worst dog owner in the world? Its better than [the dogs] being killed! So far things are meshing well in the shared household. Mizrahi confesses, I met Harry, and I just believed that I needed him in my life, right? Because he was a tiny bit aloof.... I think men are most attractive who remain aloof to me. So from there, it was just this complete love thing. Everything else doesnt matter. If he misbehaves, I think its hysterically funny. The two were recently seen out together at the Great American Mutt Show at New Yorks Pier 92, where Mizrahi was a judge on the panel to select the Best Lapdog Over 50 Pounds.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Texas Dads Denied Surrogacy Services Because of Marriage Discrimination
- Bobby Jindal: Louisiana's Antigay Marriage Bill Isn't About Discrimination