Love comes to Isaac Mizrahi
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 26 2001 12:00 AM ET
Isaac Mizrahi has found himself an almost perfect relationship, reports the New York Observer. After being in a bit of a slump after the closing of his one-man show Les MIZrahi, he adopted a collie mix last November on the theory that you cant control [things].... Thats why I got Harry, because I thought, Well, what if Im like the worst dog owner in the world? Its better than [the dogs] being killed! So far things are meshing well in the shared household. Mizrahi confesses, I met Harry, and I just believed that I needed him in my life, right? Because he was a tiny bit aloof.... I think men are most attractive who remain aloof to me. So from there, it was just this complete love thing. Everything else doesnt matter. If he misbehaves, I think its hysterically funny. The two were recently seen out together at the Great American Mutt Show at New Yorks Pier 92, where Mizrahi was a judge on the panel to select the Best Lapdog Over 50 Pounds.
- New Antigay Children's Book Teaches Kids to Hate LGBT Families
- WATCH: Kaitlyn Hunt Rejects Plea Deal, Girlfriend's Parents Say They Had No Choice
- Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying?
- Robbie Rogers Becomes First Openly Gay Major League Soccer Player
- Virginia's Lt. Gov. Nominee Says Gays Are 'Ikky'
- WATCH: It Already Got Better for This Colorado Student
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Television Jason Collins Calls It a 'Slam-Dunk!' and More Fake Gay Reviews for Behind the Candelabra 10 min 37 sec ago
- Food and Drink Want to Eat a Hot Dog Named After Harvey Fierstein? 46 min 48 sec ago
- Marriage Equality French Marriage Equality Opponent 'Very Scared' Of Right-Wing Backlash 3:02 PM
- Entertainment News Augusten Burroughs Shows Off Wedding Rings 1:56 PM
- Women WATCH: Kaitlyn Hunt Rejects Plea, Victim's Parents Speak 1:21 PM
- Washington D.C. White House to Host Pride Reception June 13 12:44 PM
- Politics Virginia's Lt. Gov. Nominee Says Gays Are 'Ikky' 12:35 PM