Love comes to Isaac Mizrahi
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 26 2001 12:00 AM ET
Isaac Mizrahi has found himself an almost perfect relationship, reports the New York Observer. After being in a bit of a slump after the closing of his one-man show Les MIZrahi, he adopted a collie mix last November on the theory that you cant control [things].... Thats why I got Harry, because I thought, Well, what if Im like the worst dog owner in the world? Its better than [the dogs] being killed! So far things are meshing well in the shared household. Mizrahi confesses, I met Harry, and I just believed that I needed him in my life, right? Because he was a tiny bit aloof.... I think men are most attractive who remain aloof to me. So from there, it was just this complete love thing. Everything else doesnt matter. If he misbehaves, I think its hysterically funny. The two were recently seen out together at the Great American Mutt Show at New Yorks Pier 92, where Mizrahi was a judge on the panel to select the Best Lapdog Over 50 Pounds.
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Op-ed: Think Before You Tweet 'Homophobe'
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Right-Wingers Claim Gay Republicans Are 'Wrong,' 'Terrible Role Models'