Love comes to Isaac Mizrahi
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 26 2001 12:00 AM ET
Isaac Mizrahi has found himself an almost perfect relationship, reports the New York Observer. After being in a bit of a slump after the closing of his one-man show Les MIZrahi, he adopted a collie mix last November on the theory that you cant control [things].... Thats why I got Harry, because I thought, Well, what if Im like the worst dog owner in the world? Its better than [the dogs] being killed! So far things are meshing well in the shared household. Mizrahi confesses, I met Harry, and I just believed that I needed him in my life, right? Because he was a tiny bit aloof.... I think men are most attractive who remain aloof to me. So from there, it was just this complete love thing. Everything else doesnt matter. If he misbehaves, I think its hysterically funny. The two were recently seen out together at the Great American Mutt Show at New Yorks Pier 92, where Mizrahi was a judge on the panel to select the Best Lapdog Over 50 Pounds.
- Why Are We Gay?
- 5 HIV-Positive Men Give Advice to Their Former Selves
- WATCH: Miley Cyrus Features LGBT Youth and Drag Queens in VMA's Closing Number
- BREAKING: Supreme Court: Kentucky Clerk Must Issue Marriage Licenses
- STUDY: One-Third of Israelis Are Bisexual
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers