Nonqueer romance on Queer As Folk set
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 01 2001 12:00 AM ET
Theres a behind-the-scenes romance between two of the actors who play gay characters on the Queer as Folk set, according to the New York Post. The offscreen affair of Gale Harold (Brian) and Michelle Clunie (Melanie) is pretty hot, according to an on-set source, while representatives of the show decline any comment on the matter. Just to keep things interesting, though, when asked what he might wear for a night on the town, The Village Voice reports that Harold responded, If Im dressing up, maybe a sharkskin suit. Or a microdress.
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Idaho Gov. Begs Court to Reverse 'Bad Law' of Marriage Equality
- WATCH: Kansas Gov. Stands Behind Marriage Ban, Decries 'Liberal Judges'
- N.C. Senate Leader Seeks to Let County Officials Opt Out of Same-Sex Marriages
- In Their Own Words: Men of Color Explain Why They Take PrEP