Nonqueer romance on Queer As Folk set
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 01 2001 12:00 AM ET
Theres a behind-the-scenes romance between two of the actors who play gay characters on the Queer as Folk set, according to the New York Post. The offscreen affair of Gale Harold (Brian) and Michelle Clunie (Melanie) is pretty hot, according to an on-set source, while representatives of the show decline any comment on the matter. Just to keep things interesting, though, when asked what he might wear for a night on the town, The Village Voice reports that Harold responded, If Im dressing up, maybe a sharkskin suit. Or a microdress.
- Has Gaga Lost the Gays?
- Philly: Catholic High School Fires Basketball Coach for Connection to Antigay Beating
- Jon Stewart Remembers When The NFL's Biggest Distraction Was a Gay Player
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf