Nonqueer romance on Queer As Folk set
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 01 2001 12:00 AM ET
Theres a behind-the-scenes romance between two of the actors who play gay characters on the Queer as Folk set, according to the New York Post. The offscreen affair of Gale Harold (Brian) and Michelle Clunie (Melanie) is pretty hot, according to an on-set source, while representatives of the show decline any comment on the matter. Just to keep things interesting, though, when asked what he might wear for a night on the town, The Village Voice reports that Harold responded, If Im dressing up, maybe a sharkskin suit. Or a microdress.
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- 7 Lessons in How (And How Not) to Interview Trans People
- Gay High-Schooler Gets Date for Prom — With Straight Best Friend