Nonqueer romance on Queer As Folk set
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 01 2001 12:00 AM ET
Theres a behind-the-scenes romance between two of the actors who play gay characters on the Queer as Folk set, according to the New York Post. The offscreen affair of Gale Harold (Brian) and Michelle Clunie (Melanie) is pretty hot, according to an on-set source, while representatives of the show decline any comment on the matter. Just to keep things interesting, though, when asked what he might wear for a night on the town, The Village Voice reports that Harold responded, If Im dressing up, maybe a sharkskin suit. Or a microdress.
- Artist Spotlight: Czanara
- Hot Sheet: Guardians and Go-Go Boys
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict In Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- Michael Lannan's Looking Is More Than Gay Sex and the City
- Top Filipino Singer-Actor Comes Out as a Transgender Man
- Op-ed: In Mass. Politics, Love Now Dares to Speak Its Name