Model reticent about sexuality, but not reticent enough
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 11 2001 11:00 PM ET
According to the New York Post, former Sandra Bernhard squeeze and current evil princess in The Mummy Returns, Patricia Velasquez, chooses not to be forthcoming when interviews wander into the territory of her sexuality. Of Bernhard she will only say, We were very good friends.... I dont want to talk about that. She claims to have dated men since splitting from Bernhard but says she doesnt want to classify herself as either gay or straight. Not one to leave well enough alone, though, she then went on to tell the interviewer from Vibe magazine just how she knows shes in love: Honestly, I get really bad diarrhea.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View