Model reticent about sexuality, but not reticent enough
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 12 2001 12:00 AM ET
According to the New York Post, former Sandra Bernhard squeeze and current evil princess in The Mummy Returns, Patricia Velasquez, chooses not to be forthcoming when interviews wander into the territory of her sexuality. Of Bernhard she will only say, We were very good friends.... I dont want to talk about that. She claims to have dated men since splitting from Bernhard but says she doesnt want to classify herself as either gay or straight. Not one to leave well enough alone, though, she then went on to tell the interviewer from Vibe magazine just how she knows shes in love: Honestly, I get really bad diarrhea.
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- More Celebs Tweet Off on Indiana
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'
- Ellen's 11 Most Uproarious, April Fool's-Approved Pranks
- An Open Letter from a Transgender Rabbi to Trans Teens Everywhere