Model reticent about sexuality, but not reticent enough
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 12 2001 12:00 AM ET
According to the New York Post, former Sandra Bernhard squeeze and current evil princess in The Mummy Returns, Patricia Velasquez, chooses not to be forthcoming when interviews wander into the territory of her sexuality. Of Bernhard she will only say, We were very good friends.... I dont want to talk about that. She claims to have dated men since splitting from Bernhard but says she doesnt want to classify herself as either gay or straight. Not one to leave well enough alone, though, she then went on to tell the interviewer from Vibe magazine just how she knows shes in love: Honestly, I get really bad diarrhea.
- WATCH: Gay Couple Assaulted at Dallas BBQ in Chelsea
- WATCH: Jon Stewart's Mic-Drop on Antigay GOP's 'Slim Chances' at White House
- Drag Race's Trixie Mattel: 'I Actually Thought I Would Win'
- WATCH: Nebraska Woman Is Suing All 'Homosexuals' on Behalf of God
- WATCH: Janet Mock Gives Oprah 'Ah-Ha' Moments About Gender
- Meet the Same-Sex Couple Who Made Dodger Stadium Swoon