Julie Johnson to be released this fall
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 23 2001 12:00 AM ET
Julie Johnson, Bob Gosses film based on Wendy Hammonds play about a Hoboken, N.J., housewife who explores her yearnings for both computer science and other women, is slated to go into limited release in the fall, according to E! Online. The movie stars Lili Taylor in the title role and Courtney Love as her trashy but basically centered best friend. Julie Johnson premiered earlier this year at Sundance.
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- WATCH: Kim Kardashian Says Family in Therapy, Totally Supportive