Julie Johnson to be released this fall
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 22 2001 11:00 PM ET
Julie Johnson, Bob Gosses film based on Wendy Hammonds play about a Hoboken, N.J., housewife who explores her yearnings for both computer science and other women, is slated to go into limited release in the fall, according to E! Online. The movie stars Lili Taylor in the title role and Courtney Love as her trashy but basically centered best friend. Julie Johnson premiered earlier this year at Sundance.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary
- Mississippi Marriage Ban Struck Down
- Smoke Signals' Gay Actor Turned Doctor Lands New Career-Defining Role
- Op-ed: The Decade Masturbation Burst Out of the Closet Before I Did
- Is the 'Not Gay No More' Guy for Real?