Julie Johnson to be released this fall
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 23 2001 12:00 AM ET
Julie Johnson, Bob Gosses film based on Wendy Hammonds play about a Hoboken, N.J., housewife who explores her yearnings for both computer science and other women, is slated to go into limited release in the fall, according to E! Online. The movie stars Lili Taylor in the title role and Courtney Love as her trashy but basically centered best friend. Julie Johnson premiered earlier this year at Sundance.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt