Julie Johnson to be released this fall
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 23 2001 12:00 AM ET
Julie Johnson, Bob Gosses film based on Wendy Hammonds play about a Hoboken, N.J., housewife who explores her yearnings for both computer science and other women, is slated to go into limited release in the fall, according to E! Online. The movie stars Lili Taylor in the title role and Courtney Love as her trashy but basically centered best friend. Julie Johnson premiered earlier this year at Sundance.
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana