Taki gets tacky
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 26 2001 12:00 AM ET
According to the New York Post, during a recent lunch hour at Swiftys, a place popular with media and society types in New York, columnist Taki decided he was due special consideration as a member of a perceived minority. He was overheard demanding of the waiter that he receive a 10% discount on the bill because Im the only one here who isnt a fag.
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- WATCH: Mississippi Clerk Refuses to Wed Gay Couples, Quits After 24 Years
- George Takei Takes on Clarence Thomas and Donald Trump (and Wins!)
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Why Is the Duggar Family Paying the Cops Investigating Them?