Andrew Fleming to direct American Princess
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 30 2001 12:00 AM ET
The Hollywood Reporter reports that gay writer-director Andrew Fleming will be directing the upcoming fairy-tale romance American Princess for New Line Cinema. The period film is about an English peasant girl who dreams of being a princess but is sent to the United States as an indentured servant after being caught dressing up in the queens clothing. Fleming last directed the independent film Santa Monica Boulevard as well as Dick and Threesome. The Miramax film Kate and Leopold, which he cowrote, is currently in production.
- Why Are We Gay?
- BREAKING: Kentucky Clerk Defies Supreme Court, Denies Same-Sex Couples Marriage Licenses
- Op-ed: It's Hard Out There for a Femme
- 5 HIV-Positive Men Give Advice to Their Former Selves
- WATCH: That Other Defiant Kentucky Clerk Named Davis Invokes 'Higher Power'
- 14 Ex-Ex Gays Paving the Way Forward