Gina Gershon returns the love
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 31 2001 12:00 AM ET
Gina Gershon, who acquired quite a lesbian following after appearing in the film Bound with Jennifer Tilly, says she likes the attention, according to the New York Post. In an upcoming interview in Gotham magazine, Gershon states, Not to be sexist, but [lesbians] are more loyal. And, even better, their flowers are nicer.
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- Idaho Gov. Begs Court to Reverse 'Bad Law' of Marriage Equality
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- N.C. Senate Leader Seeks to Let County Officials Opt Out of Same-Sex Marriages
- In Their Own Words: Men of Color Explain Why They Take PrEP
- WATCH: Kansas Gov. Stands Behind Marriage Ban, Decries 'Liberal Judges'