Stephen Gately dropped by label
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 05 2001 12:00 AM ET
The British tabloid News of the World reports that gay pop star Stephen Gately has been dropped by his record label, Polydor. The company apparently felt that Gatelys career has not been going according to plan. The singer is now going to pursue non-pop related projects, among them a guest spot on the new edition of Absolutely Fabulous.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- Is It Time for These Indiana Events to Relocate?
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'