Callow does prostate cancer ad
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 19 2001 11:00 PM ET
The BBC reports that out actor Simon Callow (Four Weddings and a Funeral) is being featured in a commercial warning of the symptoms of prostate cancer. In the TV spot, part of the Institute of Cancer Researchs Everyman campaign, Callow is seen having difficulty as he tries to relieve himself which is one symptom of prostate cancer. The spot is set to air on cable and satellite channels such as MTV, VH1, and ITV2.
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'
- Why the Mississippi Marriage Win Is Our Most Important Yet
- STUDY: Gay Sex Helps Humans Bond and Survive