Callow does prostate cancer ad
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 20 2001 12:00 AM ET
The BBC reports that out actor Simon Callow (Four Weddings and a Funeral) is being featured in a commercial warning of the symptoms of prostate cancer. In the TV spot, part of the Institute of Cancer Researchs Everyman campaign, Callow is seen having difficulty as he tries to relieve himself which is one symptom of prostate cancer. The spot is set to air on cable and satellite channels such as MTV, VH1, and ITV2.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Where Are 1.5 Million Missing Black Men?
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: Will GOP Candidates Sign NOM’s 2016 Hate Pledge?