Callow does prostate cancer ad
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 20 2001 12:00 AM ET
The BBC reports that out actor Simon Callow (Four Weddings and a Funeral) is being featured in a commercial warning of the symptoms of prostate cancer. In the TV spot, part of the Institute of Cancer Researchs Everyman campaign, Callow is seen having difficulty as he tries to relieve himself which is one symptom of prostate cancer. The spot is set to air on cable and satellite channels such as MTV, VH1, and ITV2.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Has Gaga Lost the Gays?
- Philly: Catholic High School Fires Basketball Coach for Connection to Antigay Beating
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf
- Jon Stewart Remembers When The NFL's Biggest Distraction Was a Gay Player
- PHOTOS: Meet the First Trans Man to Win a Gay Games Gold in Powerlifting