Callow does prostate cancer ad
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 20 2001 12:00 AM ET
The BBC reports that out actor Simon Callow (Four Weddings and a Funeral) is being featured in a commercial warning of the symptoms of prostate cancer. In the TV spot, part of the Institute of Cancer Researchs Everyman campaign, Callow is seen having difficulty as he tries to relieve himself which is one symptom of prostate cancer. The spot is set to air on cable and satellite channels such as MTV, VH1, and ITV2.
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Max: I Made a 'Grave Mistake'
- WATCH: Gay Dream Team of Michael Urie, Randy Harrison in Such Good People
- Fateful Typo Discovered in Ky Peterson's Sentencing
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House