Callow does prostate cancer ad
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 20 2001 12:00 AM ET
The BBC reports that out actor Simon Callow (Four Weddings and a Funeral) is being featured in a commercial warning of the symptoms of prostate cancer. In the TV spot, part of the Institute of Cancer Researchs Everyman campaign, Callow is seen having difficulty as he tries to relieve himself which is one symptom of prostate cancer. The spot is set to air on cable and satellite channels such as MTV, VH1, and ITV2.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People