Brochtrup to join USO tour
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 26 2001 12:00 AM ET
Gay actor Bill Brochtrup (NYPD Blue) tells TVGuide.com that hell be joining a USO tour this summer to visit troops stationed in Saudi Arabia. He explains, Its called a hardship tour because the soldiers get lonely away from home. Ever the patriot, he adds, Im happy to offer whatever comfort is required.
- BREAKING: Federal Judge Upholds Puerto Rico Marriage Ban
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Michael Sam Released From Dallas Cowboys, Vows to Fight for Opportunity to 'Play Every Sunday'
- WATCH: CNN's Cooper, Lemon Explore Their Roots in Special Program
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene