Hitchcock letter up for sale
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 27 2001 12:00 AM ET
TVGuide.com reports that Collectors Universe, on the Web site Autographs.com, is auctioning, in addition to celebrity yearbooks and handwritten notes from the stars, a typed letter from Alfred Hitchcock to Joan Crawford with an irresistible opening line. My dear Joan, the typed missive begins. In my very rare homosexual moments I often glance through the pages of Vogue, where the other day I saw a magnificent picture of you. The director then drops the subject of his homosexual moments and goes on to discuss at length a food item mentioned in the magazine.
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- EXCLUSIVE: Josh Groban Sings "Over The Rainbow"
- More of You Could Be Fired for Getting Married
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- The World's Most Famous Trans Model Sits Down With Vogue
- Mexico's Supreme Court Strikes Down Marriage Ban in Western State