Hitchcock letter up for sale
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 27 2001 12:00 AM ET
TVGuide.com reports that Collectors Universe, on the Web site Autographs.com, is auctioning, in addition to celebrity yearbooks and handwritten notes from the stars, a typed letter from Alfred Hitchcock to Joan Crawford with an irresistible opening line. My dear Joan, the typed missive begins. In my very rare homosexual moments I often glance through the pages of Vogue, where the other day I saw a magnificent picture of you. The director then drops the subject of his homosexual moments and goes on to discuss at length a food item mentioned in the magazine.
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- Alabama's Antigay Judge Roy Moore Slapped With New Ethics Charges
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'