Hitchcock letter up for sale
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 27 2001 12:00 AM ET
TVGuide.com reports that Collectors Universe, on the Web site Autographs.com, is auctioning, in addition to celebrity yearbooks and handwritten notes from the stars, a typed letter from Alfred Hitchcock to Joan Crawford with an irresistible opening line. My dear Joan, the typed missive begins. In my very rare homosexual moments I often glance through the pages of Vogue, where the other day I saw a magnificent picture of you. The director then drops the subject of his homosexual moments and goes on to discuss at length a food item mentioned in the magazine.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Michigan Woman Sues Planet Fitness Over Trans-Inclusive Locker Room
- California Sen. Seeks Bar Review for Lawyer with ‘Kill the Gays’ Proposition