Hitchcock letter up for sale
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 26 2001 11:00 PM ET
TVGuide.com reports that Collectors Universe, on the Web site Autographs.com, is auctioning, in addition to celebrity yearbooks and handwritten notes from the stars, a typed letter from Alfred Hitchcock to Joan Crawford with an irresistible opening line. My dear Joan, the typed missive begins. In my very rare homosexual moments I often glance through the pages of Vogue, where the other day I saw a magnificent picture of you. The director then drops the subject of his homosexual moments and goes on to discuss at length a food item mentioned in the magazine.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View