Together wins award at Nantucket Film Festival
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 27 2001 12:00 AM ET
Lukas Moodyssons gay-inclusive comedy about the hypocrisies of life in a Swedish commune, Together, has won the Best Writer/Director Award at this years Nantucket Film Festival, according to indieWIRE.com. Moodyssons previous effort, the lesbian love story Fucking Amal (released in the United States as Show Me Love), was nominated for a European Film Academy Award.
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Marriage Equality Could Worsen Bisexual Erasure
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- Op-ed: 5 Reasons Men's Health Needs a Trans Man On The Cover