Tickets go on sale for all-star staged reading of Valley of the Dolls
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 30 2001 12:00 AM ET
Tickets are on sale for a staged reading of Valley of the Dolls, being held to benefit the Gay and Lesbian Victory Fund, an organization seeking to increase the number of openly gay and lesbian public officials at all levels of government. The reading will be held July 27 at the Renberg Theatre in Los Angeles. Among the many glittering names participating are Alec Mapa as Anne Wells, Greg Louganis as Tony Polar, Julie Cypher as Miriam Polar, Wilson Cruz as Neely OHara, Michael Kearns as Helen Lawson, and the winsome Bruce Vilanch essaying the role of Jennifer North. Sponsor-level tickets can be purchased by calling (202) 842-8679; please note that tickets at the VIP and general admission levels do not go on sale until July 5.
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr
- Op-ed: New Jersey's Most Antigay Teacher Shouldn't Have Her Job
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'