Wigstock to pack up its heels and marabou after this year
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 04 2001 12:00 AM ET
In his Village Voice column, gay gadabout Michael Musto reports that the drag festival Wigstock will be no more after this years event. Apparently the all-day affair is simply becoming too difficult to mount. The final celebration of sequins and heels will take place September 2 at Pier 54 in New York. For further information call (212) 439-5139 or visit the festival Web site at http://www.wigstock.nu/.
- Idaho Gov. Begs Court to Reverse 'Bad Law' of Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- In Their Own Words: Men of Color Explain Why They Take PrEP
- WATCH: Kansas Gov. Stands Behind Marriage Ban, Decries 'Liberal Judges'
- Op-ed: We Must End PrEP Segregation