B. Ruby Rich appearing on Los Angeles station KCET
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 07 2001 12:00 AM ET
Los Angeles PBS station KCET will begin airing Independent View, featuring Advocate columnist B. Ruby Rich, on July 7. The show will run for 17 weeks, and most episodes will include a segment with Rich interviewing personalities such as directors John Waters and Mary Harron as well as film critic Roger Ebert. The premiere episode will have Rich talking with actor-director Robert Redford. Tune in to see the multifaceted Ruby Rich make the leap from the page to the flickering screen. The show is scheduled to air at 7:30 p.m. on Saturdays.
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Father of Teen Facing Felony for Lesbian Relationship Says She's Been Targeted Before
- Marriage Equality Makes Progress in U.K.
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
- Psychiatrists' Group Names First Out Gay Leader
- French Marriage Equality Opponent Commits Suicide at Notre Dame
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Mental Wellness Psychiatrists' Group Names First Out Gay Leader 1 hour 17 min ago
- Arts & Entertainment Which Gay Celeb Has a Wizard of Oz Aquarium? 1 hour 22 min ago
- Women WATCH: Kathy Griffin Calls for Suze Orman for President! 2 hours 53 min ago
- Marriage Equality Marriage Equality Makes Progress in U.K. 2 hours 57 min ago
- Women PHOTOS: Stars Come Out for the LA Gay and Lesbian Center's 'An Evening with Women' 8:03 PM
- Video Meet the Delicious Diet Dr Pepper Dude 8:00 PM
- Women INTERVIEW: Vicci Martinez Speaks her Truth 6:34 PM