Rupert Everett to voice animated characte
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 14 2001 12:00 AM ET
ZENtertainment.com reports that out actor Rupert Everett will voice one of the characters in the upcoming movie based on the animated Nickelodeon series The Wild Thornberrys. The central character, Eliza, will be sent to boarding school after losing her ability to talk to animals during an incident in Africa. Others slated to appear vocally in the film include Lynn Redgrave, Brenda Blethyn, Marisa Tomei, and Alfre Woodard.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- He Said, She Said: Privilege Check On I Am Cait
- Straight Talk With Years & Years' Olly Alexander, the U.K.'s New Gay Pop Star
- Teen Jerusalem Pride Marcher Dies From Stabbing
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'