Rupert Everett to voice animated characte
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 14 2001 12:00 AM ET
ZENtertainment.com reports that out actor Rupert Everett will voice one of the characters in the upcoming movie based on the animated Nickelodeon series The Wild Thornberrys. The central character, Eliza, will be sent to boarding school after losing her ability to talk to animals during an incident in Africa. Others slated to appear vocally in the film include Lynn Redgrave, Brenda Blethyn, Marisa Tomei, and Alfre Woodard.
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Kris Humphries Doesn't Support Bruce Jenner
- Gay High-Schooler Gets Date for Prom — With Straight Best Friend