Rupert Everett to voice animated characte
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 14 2001 12:00 AM ET
ZENtertainment.com reports that out actor Rupert Everett will voice one of the characters in the upcoming movie based on the animated Nickelodeon series The Wild Thornberrys. The central character, Eliza, will be sent to boarding school after losing her ability to talk to animals during an incident in Africa. Others slated to appear vocally in the film include Lynn Redgrave, Brenda Blethyn, Marisa Tomei, and Alfre Woodard.
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict In Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- Hot Sheet: Guardians and Go-Go Boys
- Artist Spotlight: Czanara
- Michael Lannan's Looking Is More Than Gay Sex and the City
- LISTEN: 19 Kids and Counting Star Records Transphobic Robocall
- Top Filipino Singer-Actor Comes Out as a Transgender Man