Rupert Everett to voice animated characte
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 14 2001 12:00 AM ET
ZENtertainment.com reports that out actor Rupert Everett will voice one of the characters in the upcoming movie based on the animated Nickelodeon series The Wild Thornberrys. The central character, Eliza, will be sent to boarding school after losing her ability to talk to animals during an incident in Africa. Others slated to appear vocally in the film include Lynn Redgrave, Brenda Blethyn, Marisa Tomei, and Alfre Woodard.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'