Little Women airs in L.A.
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 31 2001 12:00 AM ET
Little Women, a new opera featuring score and libretto by openly gay composer Mark Adamo, airs on Los Angeles's KCET-TV on PBS's Great Performances Friday, August 31, having premiered earlier this week in several other major markets. This adaptation of the Louisa May Alcott novel, about the March sisters and their search for love and happiness, has been hailed as a new American classic. Great Performances airs at 9 p.m. Pacific time.
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- Lesbian-Led U.S Women Are One Win Away From The World Cup!
- WATCH: Jon Stewart on GOP Reaction to Marriage Equality: 'Voldemort Has Risen'