Little Women airs in L.A.
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 31 2001 12:00 AM ET
Little Women, a new opera featuring score and libretto by openly gay composer Mark Adamo, airs on Los Angeles's KCET-TV on PBS's Great Performances Friday, August 31, having premiered earlier this week in several other major markets. This adaptation of the Louisa May Alcott novel, about the March sisters and their search for love and happiness, has been hailed as a new American classic. Great Performances airs at 9 p.m. Pacific time.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples