Little Women airs in L.A.
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 31 2001 12:00 AM ET
Little Women, a new opera featuring score and libretto by openly gay composer Mark Adamo, airs on Los Angeles's KCET-TV on PBS's Great Performances Friday, August 31, having premiered earlier this week in several other major markets. This adaptation of the Louisa May Alcott novel, about the March sisters and their search for love and happiness, has been hailed as a new American classic. Great Performances airs at 9 p.m. Pacific time.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Youth Give Homeless LGBT Youth a 'Shred of Hope' 17 min 27 sec ago
- Commentary Op-ed: How My Mom Found Out About My Boyfriend 2 hours 17 min ago
- Religion An Exodus From the 'Ex-Gay' Movement? 12:50 AM
- Entertainment News A Moment For James Gandolfini June 19 2013 11:38 PM
- Entertainment News Muscle Worship: Meet the Men of L.A.'s New Gay Strip Club June 19 2013 9:45 PM
- Religion Filipino Archbishop Says Gay Men and Lesbians Can Marry — Each Other June 19 2013 7:56 PM
- Travel Drag Racing in Jerusalem June 19 2013 7:20 PM