Gay Big Brother 2 contestant voted out of house
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 01 2001 12:00 AM ET
Bunky Miller, the good-natured gay contestant on CBS's "reality" series Big Brother 2, was voted out of the house Thursday night in a close vote. Fellow contestant Hardy cast a tie-breaking vote, saying, "Because of strategic nature, I vote to evict Bunky. I hope you understand." Gregg, described on the CBS Web site as Bunky's "husband," greeted Bunky upon his departure from the house. Bunky told Big Brother 2 host Julie Chen that he is happy with his experience on the show, mainly because "for the most part, people saw the real Bunky."
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- PHOTOS: Diverse Trans* Beauty All Year Long
- Op-ed: How the Voices of Children Have Helped Turn the Tide on Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: How The Way He Looks Will Open Your Eyes