Gay Big Brother 2 contestant voted out of house
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 01 2001 12:00 AM ET
Bunky Miller, the good-natured gay contestant on CBS's "reality" series Big Brother 2, was voted out of the house Thursday night in a close vote. Fellow contestant Hardy cast a tie-breaking vote, saying, "Because of strategic nature, I vote to evict Bunky. I hope you understand." Gregg, described on the CBS Web site as Bunky's "husband," greeted Bunky upon his departure from the house. Bunky told Big Brother 2 host Julie Chen that he is happy with his experience on the show, mainly because "for the most part, people saw the real Bunky."
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Father of Teen Facing Felony for Lesbian Relationship Says She's Been Targeted Before
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
- French Marriage Equality Opponent Commits Suicide at Notre Dame
- Op-ed: Religion Shouldn't Be an Excuse for Discrimination
- Marriage Equality Makes Progress in U.K.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Mental Wellness Psychiatrists' Group Names First Out Gay Leader 2 hours 18 min ago
- Arts & Entertainment Which Gay Celeb Has a Wizard of Oz Aquarium? 2 hours 22 min ago
- Women WATCH: Kathy Griffin Calls for Suze Orman for President! May 21 2013 8:29 PM
- Marriage Equality Marriage Equality Makes Progress in U.K. May 21 2013 8:25 PM
- Women PHOTOS: Stars Come Out for the LA Gay and Lesbian Center's 'An Evening with Women' May 21 2013 8:03 PM
- Video Meet the Delicious Diet Dr Pepper Dude May 21 2013 8:00 PM
- Women INTERVIEW: Vicci Martinez Speaks her Truth May 21 2013 6:34 PM