New series featuring Queer as Folk's Charlie Hunnam debuts
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 25 2001 12:00 AM ET
Undeclared, the new Fox sitcom featuring Charlie Hunnam (Nathan on the original Channel Four Queer as Folk) and music legend Loudon Wainwright III (Rufus's dad), debuts Tuesday, September 25, at 8:30 p.m. Eastern and Pacific (check local listings). Created by Judd Apatow (Freaks and Geeks), the show explores the lives of a group of friends starting their first year of college. Hunnam plays Lloyd, a skirt-chasing British exchange student, but the actor tells TVGuide.com that the character is nothing like him. "If he was more like me, he'd be at home looking after his garden with his wife, feeding his cats, you know," said Hunnam. "Because that's all I do."
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- Marriage Equality | Advocate.com