New series featuring Queer as Folk's Charlie Hunnam debuts
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 25 2001 12:00 AM ET
Undeclared, the new Fox sitcom featuring Charlie Hunnam (Nathan on the original Channel Four Queer as Folk) and music legend Loudon Wainwright III (Rufus's dad), debuts Tuesday, September 25, at 8:30 p.m. Eastern and Pacific (check local listings). Created by Judd Apatow (Freaks and Geeks), the show explores the lives of a group of friends starting their first year of college. Hunnam plays Lloyd, a skirt-chasing British exchange student, but the actor tells TVGuide.com that the character is nothing like him. "If he was more like me, he'd be at home looking after his garden with his wife, feeding his cats, you know," said Hunnam. "Because that's all I do."
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'