New series featuring Queer as Folk's Charlie Hunnam debuts
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 25 2001 12:00 AM ET
Undeclared, the new Fox sitcom featuring Charlie Hunnam (Nathan on the original Channel Four Queer as Folk) and music legend Loudon Wainwright III (Rufus's dad), debuts Tuesday, September 25, at 8:30 p.m. Eastern and Pacific (check local listings). Created by Judd Apatow (Freaks and Geeks), the show explores the lives of a group of friends starting their first year of college. Hunnam plays Lloyd, a skirt-chasing British exchange student, but the actor tells TVGuide.com that the character is nothing like him. "If he was more like me, he'd be at home looking after his garden with his wife, feeding his cats, you know," said Hunnam. "Because that's all I do."
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Does Expansion of Rights Also Expand Antigay Violence?
- Schumer Admits Reason He Left Gays Out of Immigration 'Provides Little Comfort'
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Politics Schumer: The Reason We Excluded Gays Offers 'Little Comfort' 38 min 42 sec ago
- World News PHOTOS: Startling Response to Right-Winger's Suicide in Notre Dame 1 hour 8 min ago
- Crime Does Expansion of Rights Also Expand Antigay Violence? 2 hours 8 sec ago
- Film New Man Of Steel and Wolverine Trailers Debut 9:03 AM
- Travel Top 10 Ways to Score and Upgrade on Your Next Flight 8:27 AM
- Travel A Perfect Day in Rio 7:59 AM
- Marriage Equality Recalls of Pro-Marriage Equality Lawmakers Quashed in Minnesota 5:30 AM