New series featuring Queer as Folk's Charlie Hunnam debuts
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 25 2001 12:00 AM ET
Undeclared, the new Fox sitcom featuring Charlie Hunnam (Nathan on the original Channel Four Queer as Folk) and music legend Loudon Wainwright III (Rufus's dad), debuts Tuesday, September 25, at 8:30 p.m. Eastern and Pacific (check local listings). Created by Judd Apatow (Freaks and Geeks), the show explores the lives of a group of friends starting their first year of college. Hunnam plays Lloyd, a skirt-chasing British exchange student, but the actor tells TVGuide.com that the character is nothing like him. "If he was more like me, he'd be at home looking after his garden with his wife, feeding his cats, you know," said Hunnam. "Because that's all I do."
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- WATCH: Can the GOP Presidential Field Get Any More Antigay?
- Mixed Messages: Supreme Court Denies Review of 'Ex-Gay' Therapy Ban, Trans Inmate's Surgery