About Face Theatre presents the world premiere of Undone
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 11 2001 12:00 AM ET
Chicago's About Face Theatre launches its 2001-2002 season with the world premiere of Undone, based on the writings of poet cin salach. Inspired by events in salach's life, Undone is a journey through lives forever changed by the discovery of new sexual identities. The show runs through November 18 at About Face, 3212 N. Broadway. For tickets call (773) 549-3290 or visit www.aboutfacetheatre.com.
- Larry King Is Confused By Anna Paquin's 'Non-Practicing' Bisexuality
- Tyler Oakley Could Be The First Gay Person You Ever Met
- #TBT: Famous Moments On the Wrong Side of History
- Daddy, What Does 'Gay' Mean?
- PHOTOS: LGBT Celebs on the Blessing and Curse of Aging
- WATCH: Go Underground With Jamaica's 'Gully Queens'