About Face Theatre presents the world premiere of Undone
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 11 2001 12:00 AM ET
Chicago's About Face Theatre launches its 2001-2002 season with the world premiere of Undone, based on the writings of poet cin salach. Inspired by events in salach's life, Undone is a journey through lives forever changed by the discovery of new sexual identities. The show runs through November 18 at About Face, 3212 N. Broadway. For tickets call (773) 549-3290 or visit www.aboutfacetheatre.com.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People