Ellen DeGeneres buys a new house
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 18 2001 12:00 AM ET
The Los Angeles Times reports that out sitcom star Ellen DeGeneres has closed escrow on a Beverly Hills-area home that was listed at about $3.5 million. The house has five bedrooms in more than 5,000 square feet, along with a gym, media room, parklike grounds, and a pool. The star of The Ellen Show put her Hollywood hills residence on the market in September for just under $2 million.
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'