Ellen DeGeneres buys a new house
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 18 2001 12:00 AM ET
The Los Angeles Times reports that out sitcom star Ellen DeGeneres has closed escrow on a Beverly Hills-area home that was listed at about $3.5 million. The house has five bedrooms in more than 5,000 square feet, along with a gym, media room, parklike grounds, and a pool. The star of The Ellen Show put her Hollywood hills residence on the market in September for just under $2 million.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People