MOMA honors FilmFour
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 18 2001 12:00 AM ET
New York's Museum of Modern Art will present "A Salute to FilmFour," October 18-28, paying tribute to England's Channel Four and the many important, provocative films that the network has produced. The series will include such popular gay-themed films as My Beautiful Laundrette, Beautiful Thing, and The Crying Game as well as Late Night Shopping; Rita, Sue and Bob Too; East Is East; Raining Stones; Naked; Letter to Brezhnev; Trainspotting; Bhaji on the Beach; and Sexy Beast. For more information visit www.moma.org.
- Larry King Is Confused By Anna Paquin's 'Non-Practicing' Bisexuality
- The Peculiarity of Black Trans Male Privilege
- #TBT: Famous Moments On the Wrong Side of History
- Daddy, What Does 'Gay' Mean?
- BSA: Gays Aren't Pedophiles, But They Still Can't Be Leaders
- Tyler Oakley Could Be The First Gay Person You Ever Met