Bruce Vilanch among "Evening of Hope" honorees
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 03 2001 1:00 AM ET
Advocate columnist and Hollywood Squares writer-panelist Bruce Vilanch is among the honorees at the upcoming 2001 "Evening of Hope," a fund-raising event for Project Inform. Other honorees this year include manager-producer Barry Krost, volunteer and consultant Brenda Freiberg, and Macy's West (for its support of community organizations fighting HIV/AIDS). The "Evening of Hope" dinner will take place in Los Angeles on November 14 at the Beverly Hills Hotel; for more information, visit www.projinf.org.
- Panic! at the Disco Counters Westboro Baptist Church Picket With Donation
- Shocking Increase in HIV Infection Rate Among Young Gay, Bi Men
- Fox Pundit: Obama Forcing 'Militant LGBT Agenda' on Christians
- WATCH: Do Kids Movies Push The 'Gay Agenda'?
- GLAAD Studio Responsibility Index Reveals Lack of LGBT Visibility
- Pride Photos: Munich Cuts Loose