Bruce Vilanch among "Evening of Hope" honorees
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 03 2001 1:00 AM ET
Advocate columnist and Hollywood Squares writer-panelist Bruce Vilanch is among the honorees at the upcoming 2001 "Evening of Hope," a fund-raising event for Project Inform. Other honorees this year include manager-producer Barry Krost, volunteer and consultant Brenda Freiberg, and Macy's West (for its support of community organizations fighting HIV/AIDS). The "Evening of Hope" dinner will take place in Los Angeles on November 14 at the Beverly Hills Hotel; for more information, visit projinf.org.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- PHOTOS: Toronto Shows Off Its Pride
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- PHOTOS: The Bare Truths of Trans Men