Bob Mould to perform FDNY benefit in New York
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 13 2001 1:00 AM ET
Out musician Bob Mould (Hüsker Dü, Sugar) will perform at Brownies, 169 Avenue A in New York City, on Tuesday, November 13. Tickets are $40, and all ticket proceeds (and a portion of the proceeds from Mould's upcoming tour) will benefit the Family Relief Fund for Engine 24 Ladder 5. Doors open at 8 p.m.; for more information, visit www.bobmould.com.
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- Rick Santorum Defends Bruce Jenner: 'He's a Woman'
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women
- WATCH: Being Gay Is 'Death Worthy,' According to Georgia Church Sign
- WATCH: Jon Stewart's Hilarious Take on This Week's Supreme Court Arguments
- Argentina Makes History With Three-Parent Birth Certificate