Bob Mould to perform FDNY benefit in New York
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 13 2001 12:00 AM ET
Out musician Bob Mould (Hüsker Dü, Sugar) will perform at Brownies, 169 Avenue A in New York City, on Tuesday, November 13. Tickets are $40, and all ticket proceeds (and a portion of the proceeds from Mould's upcoming tour) will benefit the Family Relief Fund for Engine 24 Ladder 5. Doors open at 8 p.m.; for more information, visit www.bobmould.com.
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- Bryan Singer Announces News for Next X-Men Film
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- PHOTOS: Brazilian Couples Get Married En Masse
- Redbox Picks Up Bridegroom Despite Rule Against Documentaries
- These Couples Prove Love Is Love
- Parenting Israel Again Deals Gay Couples, Families Legislative Setback 0 sec ago
- Entertainment News Tig Notaro Nominated for Best Comedy Album 10 min 47 sec ago
- HIV & AIDS Republican Pol: Gays Want Free Medical Care Because of AIDS 14 min 47 sec ago
- Politics Gay Former Republican Congressman Condemns Interparty Discrimination 3:07 PM
- World News Putin Tightens Grip on Kremlin-Run News Agencies 3:02 PM
- Film Redbox Picks Up Bridegroom Despite Rule Against Documentaries 2:53 PM
- Travel Super Seniors of the Palm Springs Follies Prepare for the End 2:49 PM