Chicago's GayCo Productions celebrates fifth anniversary
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 15 2001 1:00 AM ET
Gay and lesbian sketch comedy troupe GayCo Productions will celebrate its fifth anniversary with "Cinco de GayCo," a four-night performance featuring favorite sketch and musical material from such past GayCo shows as "Everyone's Coming Out, Rosie," "Better Than Better Than Chocolate," and "When Bush Comes to Shove." Performances run November 15-18 at American Theater Company, 1909 W. Byron in Chicago. For more information, call (773) 458-4900 or visit www.GayCo.net.
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- 7 Lessons in How (And How Not) to Interview Trans People
- AIDS Org. Made Men Over 40 Pay to Attend Pool Party