Chicago's GayCo Productions celebrates fifth anniversary
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 15 2001 1:00 AM ET
Gay and lesbian sketch comedy troupe GayCo Productions will celebrate its fifth anniversary with "Cinco de GayCo," a four-night performance featuring favorite sketch and musical material from such past GayCo shows as "Everyone's Coming Out, Rosie," "Better Than Better Than Chocolate," and "When Bush Comes to Shove." Performances run November 15-18 at American Theater Company, 1909 W. Byron in Chicago. For more information, call (773) 458-4900 or visit www.GayCo.net.
- Couple Indicted Over Torture Death of 8-Year-Old They Thought Was Gay
- Hot Sheet: They Are Risen
- Artist Spotlight: Kent Monkman
- Love Is Strange: A Love Story for Our Times
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict In Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- Snow White and the Seven Bottoms Will Take Bite of Big Apple