Elton John says he'll record again after all
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 07 2001 1:00 AM ET
Openly gay pop icon Sir Elton John made headlines earlier this week when he told a concert audience that he won't record any more albums. But the New York Daily News reports that now John says he didn't mean it. In a syndicated radio interview taped Tuesday, John said that he was "just having a bad day" when he announced his retirement from recording. "I love playing so much," John said. "I'll probably make another record." The singer went on to add that he might scale back his extensive touring schedule so as to concentrate more on his eight-year relationship with filmmaker David Furnish.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'