Bravo Profiles: Melissa Etheridge airs January 14
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 12 2002 1:00 AM ET
Bravo Profiles takes an in-depth look at the musical career and personal life of Melissa Etheridge on Monday, January 14, at 7 p.m. Eastern/Pacific (check local listings). Taped during the tour for her latest album, Skin, the show features Etheridge discussing how she learned as a child to express herself through music, her relationship and eventual breakup with Julie Cypher, and why David Crosby became the sperm donor for the couple's two children. Bravo Profiles: Melissa Etheridge also features interviews with Crosby, Juliette Lewis, Kathy Najimy, and Island Records founder Chris Blackwell. For more information visit www.BravoTV.com.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Modern Family Director Live-Tweets a Plane Passenger's Drunken Meltdown
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad