Roger Bart to costar in new series from Joe Keenan
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 08 2002 1:00 AM ET
Variety reports that Tony winner Roger Bart (You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown; The Producers) has been cast in the pilot for a new series from writers Christopher Lloyd and the openly gay Joe Keenan (Frasier). CBS has made a 13-episode commitment to the series, which deals with a famous author; Bart will play Paul Newman, the author's long-suffering assistant, who has little in common with the noted actor who shares his name.
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- Texas Antigay Group Raising Money to Fight LGBT 'Army'
- PHOTOS: Equality Advocates Picket Antigay Kentucky Clerk