Roger Bart to costar in new series from Joe Keenan
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 08 2002 1:00 AM ET
Variety reports that Tony winner Roger Bart (You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown; The Producers) has been cast in the pilot for a new series from writers Christopher Lloyd and the openly gay Joe Keenan (Frasier). CBS has made a 13-episode commitment to the series, which deals with a famous author; Bart will play Paul Newman, the author's long-suffering assistant, who has little in common with the noted actor who shares his name.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Where Are 1.5 Million Missing Black Men?
- Op-ed: Will GOP Candidates Sign NOM’s 2016 Hate Pledge?
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality