Roger Bart to costar in new series from Joe Keenan
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 08 2002 1:00 AM ET
Variety reports that Tony winner Roger Bart (You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown; The Producers) has been cast in the pilot for a new series from writers Christopher Lloyd and the openly gay Joe Keenan (Frasier). CBS has made a 13-episode commitment to the series, which deals with a famous author; Bart will play Paul Newman, the author's long-suffering assistant, who has little in common with the noted actor who shares his name.
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- WATCH: Daily Show Correspondent Takes on Antigay Ark. Pastor
- Living Trans, From Iran to New York City
- Omar Sharif Jr. Featured on Arabic TV News