Once and Again fans purchase billboard to save show
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 02 2002 12:00 AM ET
Fans of Once and Again--the acclaimed ABC drama that included a teenage lesbian coming-out story in its final season--continue their campaign to convince the network to renew the canceled series for a fourth season. On Thursday, May 2, a billboard in West Hollywood, Calif., will be unveiled in the hopes that it will convince ABC to let Once and Again continue. "We will not give up our fight," says Lynda Shulman of www.SaveOandA.com. "Once and Again has significant meaning to each of us, and we will continue our fight until ABC/Disney realizes that the program merits a fourth season." The campaign has raised over $20,000 to date--with $12,000 going to pay for the billboard for the month of May--and 41,000 signatures have been collected in protest of the program's cancellation.
The "Save Once and Again Campaign" billboard can be seen at the corner of La Cienega Boulevard and Holloway Drive in West Hollywood.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Travel Drag Racing in Jerusalem 28 min 15 sec ago
- Entertainment News Should Brazil Legalize 'Conversion' Therapy? 50 min 4 sec ago
- World News Liberal Australian MP Crosses Aisle In Support of LGBT Nondiscrimination 1 hour 1 min ago
- Women WATCH: Hot Lesbians Don Cowboy Hats, Chaps and Spurs for Cowgirl Up 1 hour 14 min ago
- Pride PHOTOS: Marry Me in Maine 1 hour 30 min ago
- World News Brazil Lawmakers Legalize 'Ex-Gay' Therapy 1 hour 34 min ago
- Sports Navratilova Blasts Russian Antigay Law 1 hour 38 min ago