Wolfe Video and Wherehouse to create gay video sections in stores nationwide
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 15 2002 12:00 AM ET
Home video retailer Wolfe Video and retail chain Wherehouse Entertainment announced Friday that they will work together to create gay and lesbian video sections in 75 Wherehouse Video stores, mainly in metropolitan locations. The new sections will be introduced later this month. "The gay and lesbian market has always been strong for the Wherehouse, and we want to do our best to meet their needs," said Wherehouse's director of video, Zane Plsek. "By working with experts in the field like Wolfe Video, Wherehouse can offer an ever-widening collection of the best classic and new titles available in gay and lesbian home video." Wherehouse Entertainment is the third-largest music retail chain in the United States, with 406 stores in 23 states.
- BREAKING: Kentucky Clerk Defies Supreme Court, Denies Same-Sex Couples Marriage Licenses
- Why Are We Gay?
- WATCH: That Other Defiant Kentucky Clerk Named Davis Invokes 'Higher Power'
- Freeheld: Love In the Time of Cancer
- Op-ed: How The Danish Girl Helped Me Discover Myself
- WATCH: Antigay Ky. Clerk Inadvertently Married This Queer Couple