Wolfe Video and Wherehouse to create gay video sections in stores nationwide
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 15 2002 12:00 AM ET
Home video retailer Wolfe Video and retail chain Wherehouse Entertainment announced Friday that they will work together to create gay and lesbian video sections in 75 Wherehouse Video stores, mainly in metropolitan locations. The new sections will be introduced later this month. "The gay and lesbian market has always been strong for the Wherehouse, and we want to do our best to meet their needs," said Wherehouse's director of video, Zane Plsek. "By working with experts in the field like Wolfe Video, Wherehouse can offer an ever-widening collection of the best classic and new titles available in gay and lesbian home video." Wherehouse Entertainment is the third-largest music retail chain in the United States, with 406 stores in 23 states.
- Teen Jerusalem Pride Marcher Dies From Stabbing
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Greg Louganis on Caitlyn Jenner: 'We All Have Our Own Journeys'
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- Leslie Jordan: I Threw 'Sweet Iced Tea, Not Coffee' in Starbucks Fight